N.A.S.A.S. IS LOCATED AT 2559 E 7TH AVENUE, FLAGSTAFF, AZ.
Robert Lovett is the owner/director of Northern Arizona Substance
Abuse Services, Inc. He is licensed by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners as a Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor and as a Licensed Associate Counselor. He earned his Masters of Arts degree in Counseling from Northern Arizona University in 2011. He is also recognized as a Clinically Certified Domestic Violence Counselor by the National Association of Forensic Counselors and as a Master Addiction Counselor by the National Certification Commission for Addiction Professionals, two of the highest certifications available in our field. We are proud to offer the highest standard of professional counseling and are determined to stay at the forefront of research and evidence based practices.
The professionals at Northern Arizona Substance Abuse Services understand that people with substance use, domestic violence and anger management issues have a variety of individual, complex needs. We believe that every client who comes to our agency is an individual with his or her own personal life experiences, strengths, problems and coping skills.
We are dedicated to improving our clients' resources and skills, empowering them to choose life-affirming lifestyles and prioritize their own emotional and physical health and well-being.
We are dedicated to creating individualized treatment programs to reflect our clients individual choices. Whether you are seeking to create a sober life for yourself or simply make sure your use of alcohol or drugs does not negatively impact your life in the future, we have a program designed to meet your needs.
We welcome adults who seek out our services as well as those referred from other agencies. We provide supportive and informative individual and group services including:
- DUI/Substance Abuse Assessments for any Court nationwide
- Substance Abuse screenings for businesses and individuals seeking a choice in their type of treatment
- MVD screenings for Arizona ADOT Reinstatement and Revocation. Other states determined by individual state.
- Domestic Violence Screenings for Courts and other state agencies such as CPS
- Substance Abuse/Danger of Drugs classes
- 16 hour DUI Classes
- 8 Hour Substance Abuse Education Program
- Gender specific Domestic Violence and Anger Management groups for English speakers
- Substance Use Groups for either Harm Reduction or Sober Living